World Cup 2014- update last 16


I’ve found, that the national charts are marginally more useful when compared to the end of the game rather than the beginning. That’s when you see the outcome in terms of mood. (The beginning of the game reflects more the expectation).

The problem with this in the intermediate stages is that comparing the chart to the end of the game can’t be done effectively as it might or might go to extra time/penalties. This is not the case at the group stage and is less of an issue for the final because the impact is greater.

I’m going to look at the games though and hope that most get resolved in the 90mins.

 Brazil vs Chile
Brazil’s chart is mildly better – though there is not a lot in it, but Chile’s shows the most notable synastry with the end of the match ( MC cnj MC , ASC opp ASC p) though I’m not sure whether than opposition is good or bad. The positive influence of Jupiter is getting stronger for Brazil though and weaker for Chile so I think they will win this one, perhaps after extra time.

Colombia vs Uruguay
The chart sun is conjoining Colombia’s progressed sun and MC. There is no much going on for Uruguay so I think, on balance, this one goes to Colombia.

 In both the above cases I have still the same teams advancing as I did in my earlier exercise but in the next game that can’t be the case

Netherlands vs Mexico
Jupiter’s influence is waning a little for NL but it still squares prog Mercury. The sun is square NL progressed Sun too. Their position is not as strong as in the group stage.

In Mexico’s chart the Sun is at the IC and sextiles Jupiter progressed though transiting Jupiter’s positive influence is now separating too.

It ‘s hard but the clincher for me is Mars on NL progressed Jupiter sextile Neptune. I think this gives them the edge in terms of energy – that particularly would be good if the game exceeds normal time or goes to penalties.

 
Greece vs Costa Rica
Still surprised astrologically to see Greece make it out of the Group stage. Even more surprised, non astrologically, to see Costa Rica here. I haven’t done the chart yet but Greece’s still isn’t looking particularly encouraging all round. Costa Rica to go forward.

 
The other games I’ve already predicted.

 

Comments