back in business..

I am horrified to find it has been almost 10 months since I last posted here. This time I have no astrological excuse, this was not due to any Neptunian procrastinations on my side, instead I have just been preoccupied with the ordinary events of everyday life and really didn't have anything more to add to what was written.

However, my blog is due a review of 2010 ( which already seems a lifetime away), and this will follow in the next few weeks. After which I hope to get back to at least some topical analysis of my existing predictin choices and prehaps even some additional forecasts.

In the meantime, a few comments to entertain you:

Some people, questioning the validity of astrology yet open to other esoteric explanations, have suggested that psychic powers play a part in accurate forecasting. Whilst I would be foolish to deny a certain type of psychic energy operates during the interpretation process, I hope those people who credit all predictions as sourced this way will eat their words. And share some of my amused frustration in the process.

Why? Because,although my actual prediction record is rather good, my selection of targets for analysis shows a distinct lack of extrasensory ability. If I was talented in that direction I would in 2008 have added to my list of countries to be analysed all of the following: Chile, Haiti, NewZealand, ( all subject to earthquakes in the last 15 months), and all of North Africa, currently the focus of major political turmoil. The fact that I dismissed all these countries as not worth worrying about in the general scheme of world events is surely conclusive proof that my psychic talents are, frankly, pretty pathetic. [Aside from the fact that I am spectacularly unlucky!]

It is also the reason that someone should be funding me to take on staff so that we can cover every single country and market, but that is another story...

That's all for today. Look out for the review of 2010 and where I think we are going in 2011 soon..It had better be soon as it definitely looks like we are going there......






Comments