Postscript to Neptune to Pluto

Following the submission of my earlier posting I was reading some quotes and discovered the folllowing, apparently well known, one by Ludwig von Mises

"There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as a result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved."

It mirrors my conclusion that the recent stimulus will make no difference in the long run.

But what made me post it was a quick look at Mr Mises' birthchart. Born on 29 September 1881 he has a wide conjunction of Saturn, Neptune, Jupiter, Chiron and Pluto in Taurus. Not many people have one of those!! The "coincidence" has made me quite convinced that Mr Mises knew his credit booms and that I know my astrology.

Comments

Barry said…
Welcome back! An abominable analysis - and I suspect spot on!