World Cup 2014 - after group stages


Well, as we know, things didn’t go exactly to plan in all the groups!!!

 Group A
Although I correctly noted that Brazil wouldn’t shine as brightly as expected, I incorrectly predicted Croatia would do better than Mexico. My notes suggested Croatia’s chart for the last game looked more promising but could be because I misattributed an aspect for Mexico as negative when in fact it was positive. Still looks closer than it was though.

Group B
I struggled with my prediction here and didn’t know why. It soon became apparent. Like everyone else I didn’t conceive of Spain leaving so early. Once they did the outcome for NL and Chile (both ending up with a similar situation) made sense.

Astrologically a medium term cycle came to an end for Spain ( interestingly it did exactly the same as within the same 24 hours the new king took over too…..).

 
Group C
My problem here was Greece and specifically their last game. I just messed up. I can see far more testimonies for success in hindsight ( isn’t hindsight so often refreshingly right!?).


Group D
My spectacular problem here was discounting Costa Rica before I even started although this does not reflect any weakness in the astrology- just my own knowledge of global football teams! I’m assuming the difficulties in Uraguay’s chart at the end of the group reflects Suarez’s little foray into mild cannibalism.!

 
Group’s E-H ended up exactly as predicted. That’s something at least.


So, I’ll revisit at the first 4 winners before they play the next round.

 

Comments