A Janus moment

 
So here we are: simultaneously looking back and looking forward.
 
I've completed my 4 year (although in many cases they ended up being three year!) forecasts for all the major countries on my list. Phew.
 
I will be returning to a few countries: Turkey, Russia etc. over the next few months to look more closely at their currencies as well, but the hard work is now substantially complete.
 
So the fun can begin.
 
And that fun comprises the usual:
 
  • A review of 2013 and some scoring of my predictions for last year's events
 
  • A overarching view of the next 3 years and especially the next 18 months , looking across all the forecasts and extracting common themes etc.
 
........and the new:
 
  • A return to the gold project
 
  • Some self indulgent football forecasts for the World Cup
And of course
  • Some musings on the meaning of life, and what forecasting means within that framework
 
Until then.
 
 
 
 

Comments